Saturday, January 7, 2012

The Last Stretch

In a couple of hours I will be moving back to Asbury for the last time. I seriously cannot believe that this is my final semester of college. WHOA. Time really does fly when you're having fun. And when you spend more time stressed than not. This last semester will most definitely be bittersweet (I love when things are bittersweet because it normally means that what is happening currently is good - and what is about to happen is good). I am so incredibly excited about where life will lead me after May, but I know that I will never get these college years back - I have LOVED these years. When I realize that a chapter of my life is closing I feel the pressure to go out with a bang. Make the last stretch memorable. Something to talk about later. Well, I'm not even back on campus and I'm already feeling the urge to "go big or go home" and in order to graduate I can't stay home - so I'm going BIG.

Many of my friends have been blogging about bucket lists. I've decided to create a short list of things that I would like to see happen before May 6th - graduation.

Pull and all night-er just for fun.
See one midnight premier (or two, or three...)
Spring break somewhere with awesome people (Please be the beach!!!)
Get all A's. LOL. I have two classes - this BETTER happen.
Have a crazy photo shoot with my roommate Jordan!
Have a movie marathon.
Go to a concert (The Band Perry if I had a choice)
Participate in senior chapel!
A weekend camping trip.
Use the LUCE like its my job. Racquetball as much as possible.
Volunteer somewhere.
Graduate. That's kind of a big one!
Ride a roller coaster. Ughhh, Terrified.
Be in a movie.
Get a tattoo. Ha :)
Find a job for after college.
Drinks and Thinks with my girls - all the time.
Fall in love - because I'm running out of time. HAHA.
Have a sleep over.
Watch an entire TV series.
Have a homemade dinner with friends a few times a semester.


If I can do half of these things - I'll be more than satisfied. I know there are more things I can add to the list - but this is a good tangible start! Lets do this...

1 comment: